Getaways, casual road trips with people you love are always fun. While planning such a trip, one of the most crucial things that you need to decide on, is the vehicle you use for the occasion. With several car rental services available today, you just have to figure out where you want to go and the people you are going with. There’s a car available for every occasion.
Usually, people are always divided between a sedan and SUV. So, here’s a detailed breakdown of the two types of vehicles to help you decide better.
Pros of a Sedan:
- Sedans have always been more fuel-efficient when compared to SUV’s so if you are concerned about how much fuel your vehicle consumes, and you want to be more efficient with it. Renting a sedan might be the better choice.
- These vehicles are better suited to drive in a city, so if you plan on visiting a busy city and explore it inside out, then getting a sedan would surely be great!
Pros of SUV:
- These vehicles are made for long trips. They have lots of space for luggage and people and are much more comfortable.
- SUVs are much better suited for off-road driving. They can function normally in bad weather as well; as long as you don’t drive it into a river, or off a cliff.
- SUVs are not known for being fuel efficient. They are also not ideal if your trip requires you to take breaks at every fancy shop around the block as you go along.
- Parking SUV’s can also be a lot of trouble if you’re visiting a small city!
No matter, if you choose an SUV or Sedan, you must be clear with its pros and cons in advance before making any decision. You can visit rentexcarrental.com to clear all you doubts and getting better understanding.